Welcome!

As you can probably tell by the title of this blog, I like art, and I'm a Disney fangirl. Here you will find some of my sketches from my sketchbook, and some Disney appreciation posts.

Enjoy.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Some Fashion Advice

Polka Dot's on Stripes 
Some people can pull this off! But I would say that most people can't! Now there are worse Polka Dot's on Stripes outfits than this, but I still don't think it's the bet choice of Clothes!

Stripes on Stripes
Again, some people can pull it off, but most people can't! I really don't like this combination! You almost always need a solid to go with stripes! Now don't get me wrong! Not all Stripes on Stripes outfits are bad! For example! This one!
I think this one looks great! But that because the difference in stripes! On the top there are multiple, thin(ish) stripes! And the skirt has one Large Stripe near the bottom of the skirt! And I love the color combination! 

Hope this is useful! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment